X HYDROBIO INX© U200 is a gelatin-based hydrogel developed specifically for Upnano. It provides all the biological benefits of conventional gelatin-based materials in combination with two-photon polymerization processability enhanced by a high reactivity and fast curing speed. As a result, the bioink can be processed in the presence of cells at fast writing speeds resulting in a high cell viability.
It is based on gelatin type B derived from natural collagen, which is modified with photo-processable functional groups, which can be cured at 780 nm in the presence of the supplied crosslinker.
After processing, it mimics the natural extra cellular matrix to a large extent resulting in a high cell viability. Additionally, as the formed hydrogel is biodegradable, it allows cells to remodel the environment and substitute it with newly formed ECM over time.
- Biocompatibility: supports cell encapsulation, adhesion and proliferation.
- Reproducibility: Production under strict quality control
- Biodegradability: enables cellular remodelling of the printed matrix.
- Easy handling: Delivered in a ready-to-use kit containing a concentrated stock solution, dilution buffer, developer and crosslinker for 10 prints in the presence or absence of cells. Ready for printing in 10 min
- Stable for at least 3 months at 4 – 8°C
Available exclusively at UPNANO: